Looking for a Good Good Book!

Posted by Mary B. Lucas | Posted in

Question for all you readers out there... what was the last really good book you read?

Isn't it the best when you find a book that is so good you just can't put it down? The kind of book that grabs you straight away... that you want to curl up and read till you finish yet you don't want to finish... a book so good that you don't want it to end yet you can't wait to share!






Example... here's a pic of the Brennan sisters courtesy of my pal Patti on a weekend getaway all curled up with one of their favorite books (actually it is one of mine as well).

And now... I am looking for a good good book to take on my weekend getaway and I am hoping some of you may have an idea or two to share!

Please post a comment here on this blogspot... or on the Butcher Block Exchange Facebook page... or if you prefer send me an email at: mary@maryblucas.com sharing the title/s of the last good book/s that you read and I will consolidate all responses and post a summary list for all our readers.

In the meantime... check out the video link below in order to inspire yourself to get off your duff and dance to the tune of a good good book!
ENJOY!!!

Comments (2)

  1. I'm doing this for you Mary! Just last week I finished a book that I absolutely loved and never wanted to end. It's called "The Bronze Horseman". It is a novel that takes place during the siege of Leningrad, so not the happiest of times, but so much history is in the literature. The best part is, it's a love story. It's one of those books that even after you finish it you find yourself thinking about the characters! READ IT, you know i would not give you a bad book recommendation!!

  2. I've read several good books lately, the best being, Kathryn Stockett's, "The Help". The others are, "City of Thieves"(David Benioff), "U is for Undertow" (Sue Grafton), "In the Woods" (Tana French) and "The God of Animals"(Aryn Kyle).