Are you a "polymath"?

Posted by Mary B. Lucas | Posted in

Hi there...

As promised this post will be short & sweet.

Sharing below a link filled with food for both thought & inspiration.

I now know what I want to be when I grow up… a “polymath” … or maybe I already AM one… YOU be the judge. Are YOU? Check out the link below to a speech I heard while attending my God Son's graduation from Carnegie Mellon this past month. I especially love the whole idea of  "Lifelong Ascent".

You Tube Video: Lifelong Ascent

Hope you find this as INSPIRING as I did.

Enjoy!

Comments (1)

  1. Definition of Polymath below:

    Polymath
    pol•y•math (pŏl'ē-māth')
    n. A person of great or varied learning
    1621, from Gk. polymathes "having learned much,"
    from polys "much" + root of manthanein "learn."