Thought for the Day: SIMPLIFY

Posted by Mary B. Lucas | Posted in

January is almost behind us... I can't believe it!

Quite an eventful start to the year for me with plenty of travel and new connections that I have completely enjoyed and for ALL of you reading this note I am hopeful you had a FUN 1-11 as well!

I know I have not been so great this new year to date at sharing any food for thought here on this BlogSpot so today I thought I would change that.

Thought for today... SIMPLIFY.

When I saw the TO DO list below on the wall of my Doctor's office recently it really resonated with me and as a result I am sharing here with all of you.

SIMPLIFY

Slow Down

Imagine Doing Less

Make Time for Loved Ones

Practice Patience

Learn to Quietly Say No

Increase Your Quiet Times

Follow Your Heart

Yield to LIFE


My goal for the remainder of 11 - SIMPLIFY.

I'll let you know how I do and in the meantime as always sending my very BEST WISHES to all of YOU!

Comments (0)