Bueller Bueller? Hello? Hello? Is anybody still out there?

Posted by Mary B. Lucas | Posted in

Hi all... Remember me? Well, I am BACK!

I can’t believe it is the FIRST week in August and I have been MIA on all social media since mid July!!

Just when I thought I had the blogging, facing, linking and tweeting down I got thrown a curve ball and I found myself living in a world overtaken by ER, CTI, EKG and ICU type medical abbreviations... far from all the social media fun & frenzy!

All is much better now… diagnosis… my 17 year old 6 foot 5 and growing baby boy experienced a spontaneous pneumothorax (collapsed lung) and I (his mother) experienced an enormous sense of gratitude post healing and hospital stay and now I am finally finding myself ready to get back in to the swing of things.

To be honest I really could of (and should of) been back in the game before now but for some reason (maybe it was my attitude of gratitude) I find myself focusing on everything BUT the blogging, facing, linking and tweeting lately... almost like I have been playing the part of Ferris Bueller in my own life (remember Ferris Bueller?) !



Image from movieposter.com



... and the people around me have been playing the part of the infamous economics teacher...
"Bueller?? Bueller?? Anybody... Bueller?? Bueller??"


Well, as my Dad would say when you get off track don't waste time making excuses, best thing you can do to get back on track is to:



So with this posting I am doing just that... I am raising my hand (and my glass since I am of age now) and announcing to all that Bueller might not be back on the block but I sure am and I am looking forward to sharing some more food for thought and inspiration with all of you in the very near future!


Cheers!